You have thorough administrative knowledge and you love to coordinate tasks to make customers and colleagues happy? Then XALT GmbH is the right employer for you! We are looking for an accountant (m/f/d) who takes over the bookkeeping as soon as possible.
What you should bring with you
- Several years of professional experience in accounting, trained tax accountant (m/w/d)
- Very good technical knowledge in the related fields of activity (DATEV, common accounting software)
- Hands-on and Startup mentality (a prototype is worth more than 1000 meetings)
- Proficient German and English skills for correspondence in German and English
What’s waiting for you
- Independent restructuring & documentation of accounting
- Edit, assign and post incoming invoices
- Create, assign and book travel expense reports
- Invoice creation & verification of incoming payments
- Master data maintenance (debtors and creditors)
- Cooperation with the tax consultant; timely submission of all relevant documents for monthly payroll, monthly statements, etc.
- Self-responsible evaluation of business key figures and creation of reports for the managing director
What we offer
- A secure job in a modern company
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance, free fruit and coffee in the office
- “bring your own device” or get a notebook from us (MacBook, notebook with Windows or Linux)
- Your advantages with us: https://xaltbc.com/why_work_at_xalt/
When: from now on
Where: Tomannweg 3, 81673 Munich
Time factor: part-time
Interested? Send us an e-mail with your CV and a short letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.